(OTP) (FBI)

I _ . I(QTD)(FBI)

Monday. January 24. 2011 1:26 PM I l(OTD) (FBI)

Scanned file

n^Hati^you andfiave a Blessed day,

JldMihistrativeJlssistant

mj,

DECLiiSSIFIEI) BY 65179 DHH/ST1.J

ON 01-07-2013

I'. 3 ■be b7C b7E

UNCLASSIFIED

NON-RECORD

I (OGC) (FBI)

Thursday. February 04. 2010 1:57 PM fOTD) (FBI)

RE: NEW LEGISLATION

UNCLASSIFIED

NON-RECORD

Here’s the most recent version of the legislative proposal (as of last Fall). We are continuing to try to push this in connection with the bills that have been floating, around in Congress and

generally, but things have been a little quiet on that front as of late. I will let you know if there are any|; developments. ^

I managed to find the last version of the| |MOU that I had - it is the draft we

provided to thel | It dates back to summer of 2006, which was over a year before we got the

[may have since modified it to account for some of the stuff that| |imposed on us, but it should give you a basic idea of what they pushed out to the I We

definitely need to add some language about] We can

work on shoring this up over the next few weeks so that it is ready for prime time whenever!

We can

gets, authorized and these folks come knocking...

37-10-061 MOU I lijrart.do...

■CELL/m oomi

Sent: Frirlav. lannan/ 7Q. 7010 8:29 AM

To! I JOGC) (FBI)

Subject! NEW LEGISLATION

UNCLASSIFIED

NON-RECORD

I [ Can you email me on the new proposed legislation language that you wrote addressing! - -

to clarify existing authority, or establish new authority to provide clear and unambiguous standing authority for federal law enforcement

ssA I

Unit Chief

Tracking Technology Unit Operational Technology Division

UNCLASSIFIED

UNCLASSIFIED

UNCLASSIFIED

2

CELL/0?B 007?3S

.■ ^ IIFOEIIATIOIJ CONTAIHEEi

! HFEFTH TTOrj.A'^E^lTFTIiTi

1 1,

DATE 01-04^2013 BY 65179 DHH/3T1

(OTD) (FBI)

(OTD) (FBI)

aeni:

vveanesaav. Aorii ub. zun pm

b6

b7C

.]

b7E

TABLE OF CONTENTS

1. SCOPE 1

2. SYSTEM OVERVIEW 1

3. INSTALLATION 2

4. USING THE APPLICATION 3

5.. ADDITIONAL FEATURES 6

tlii/m 014199

OTD) (PB

6S179 D

REASON; 1.4 (C, I>) DECLASSIF/ OH; 01-07-2

Monday. Fe

(OTD) (FBI)

t COOK, PATRICK B. (OTD) (FBI); I DICLEMENTE. ANTHONY P. (OTD) (FBI)

! S ) Updated information:

ALL IIirORmTIOK COHTAIHED HEPEIH 1.3 UlICLASSIFIED EX WHERE SHOWH OTHERWISE

I asked for a summary of the issues, and was advised as follows:

There may be other questions as well, but this is what I could get in advance.